perjantai 7. marraskuuta 2014

Bitches I hope you know

No pictures 'cause I don't have a good enough computer and only in English 'cause I'm lazy and don't want to translate!

I've been down with the flu for 5 weeks now and it keeps getting worse and worse, but I got antibiotics on Wednesday so hopefully they'll help! Have to go to work either way;;
I've also read a lot! Right now reading Trudi Canavan's The Magician's apprentice which seems really good!
Looking forward to Christmas!! Spend a LOT on presents and gonna spend a lot more XD There'll probably be nothing left for me....but I love buying and giving presents!

Things I'm into right now

-Hollywood Undead
-Instagram
-fantasy books
-Aika Online
-lots and lots of tea
-wool socks
-white hot chocolate
-make up
-mrpokemon and roseshock on Instagram
-losing weight and excercising XD
-writing
-walking in the Autumn weather
-Christmas spirit
-chocolate raisins
-drawing goth style



Tomorrow we're gonna celebrate Father's Day!! It's really on Sunday but we can't celebrate it then, so going over Grandma's tomorrow!

I'm saving up for a pc 'cause my current lap top isn't good for much else besides paying the bills and I can't live without Aika Online, so yeah...

Haven't been up to much, 'cause sick and don't have a good computer, so basically been watching Friends and reading.... Hopefully get something better to post here soon ;;

Oh, I'm going to do a post about this adorable little shop called Luca! Look forward to it!!

P.S. I hate that I can't use almost any marks that aren't letters in blogger....

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti