torstai 13. elokuuta 2015

Hold for the applause

I've been sick for three days now and I'm going crazy. The first two days I felt awful but was able to stand up and hang with my boyfie. But today I feel so bad that I can't do anything else except lie in bed and watch Friends from my laptop, which is acting annoyingly and trying to take that one joy from me. My internet connection is crap and it's even crappier today. It's only 2o'clock but I'm going out of my mind. I can barely stay up to make some tea, I'm hungry and hot and craving sweets but don't have enough strenght to go to the store. I'm supposed to go to the movies on Saturday but I'm afraid I'll still be sick then (sadface) I know though that I will go to the movies no matter what if I'm conscious!

Gonna try watch some more Friends.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti