keskiviikko 16. elokuuta 2017

The hand of the devil burning my forehead

I moved like 3 months ago to my very own apartment and I'm still over the moon happy about it. But I am sick a lot. Mostly just the flu, but it's intefiering with my internship. I've also kinda lost interest in my current internship knowing I can't work there as an actual employee. So I'm going to try to find something else, because I really want to work at some point. But since I'm sick and weak all the time it's hard to look for anything, not to mention actually getting a place where you have a chance to have a real future at.
My apartment is still a mess. I had like over two weeks of summer holiday and I spent the whole time away from my apartment, and I spend most of my weekends at my parent's place, so I don't really have time to put everything together, especially since I'm sick a lot. I'm trying to get a doctors appointment to find out why I'm sick so much, it's not natural, I miss so much work and that can't go on if I want to actually work.
My whole body trembles from being so tired and overworked, I feel nausiaited all the time, I have to fight to not throw up. I have horrible head aches, fever etc.
So I'm not gonna post a lot, and by that I mean less than before.
I'm sorry.
But I gotta go rest now, I hope I'll get better soon so I can post more!!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti