keskiviikko 21. helmikuuta 2018

Treating sickness with sweetness

I spent so much time without my laptop when my Dad was fixing it, I have like a million youtube videos to watch, and I've spent this evening watching them and eating ice cream. I'm sick, and for some reason I don't feel hungry much and don't want to eat anything really, but of course I need food and I'm used to eating many times a day since I get nausiated if I don't eat often enough, so instead of forcing food down my throat I stuff my face with treats, like ice cream and candy. It's kinda scary how easy it is to eat mostly sweet stuff. I really hope I'll get better soon so I can eat real food and enjoy it! And I don't get nausiated like I normally do when I don't eat, but I do feel really bad, the less I eat the worse I feel. But I don't feel like eating anything and I only think about eating like twice or thrice a day, so I only eat like two or three meals a day, which is not good, not for anyone really. But lets just hope I'll get well soon!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti