perjantai 16. maaliskuuta 2018

Candy in the movies

I've been busy, went to the movies with a friend yesterday, spent today with a friend and going to the movies again tomorrow. And yeah, I know, three days with happening and saying you're busy, kinda sad. But I don't care. I'm happy!
I've been binge watching Friends, I'm terrified 'cause I'm already at season 9, but I'll probably start again from the start xD
I've been in a slump with drawing for quite some time now, but my friend encouraged me and I've been getting back to it again! I hope I'll draw more and post on DeviantArt! I've been so absent there, I feel really quilty!
There's not really much going on in my life right now. No work. No boy-or girlfriend. I mostly just watch Friends and other series. I even read way less than I'd like to. Should shut off the TV, but I don't have will power xD
Hope I'll find something interesting to write here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti