tiistai 3. huhtikuuta 2018

She's prettier than the princesses I draw

Celebrated my dear friends birthday today!! She turned 24! We just walked around in clothing stores and had coffee - I had cocoa - but I had such a great time. Whatever we do I always love to spend time with her! We always talk so much, and decided against to going to the movies because we wouldn't have enough time to talk :'D And I'm so glad she liked her presents!
I gave her a chocolate bar because she half joked it would be enough as a present, a flower I saw yesterday and just had to buy it for her xD And two childrens books that she loved as a child :) It wasn't my original idea, but I couldn't find the thing I wanted to give her, and she liked them so everything's good~~
Tomorrow I'm gonna rearrange my bookshelf! I haven't arranged the books since I moved into this apartment and they're all messed up. Kinda wanna do it today, but it takes so much time I couldn't finish it today and that would be worse xD
Mom cut my hair(because I don't have money for a hairdresser, and even if I did I'd still want my Mom to do it, she knows what I like!) and it's the lenght I've dreamed of for quite some time, so short and I love it!! I feel really cute :D
I'm gonna turn 25 in less than a month! Kinda really excited :D Can't wait to have a birthday party with family, it's gonna be so much fun<3 And gonna celebrate with at least one friend<3 I love birthdays :) Maybe get a new phone <3w<3 Current one has cracks on its glass D'': Panicking over what sweets I'm gonna bake xD The salty foods are pretty much decided~~
That's a short update, gonna write more soon~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti