tiistai 18. kesäkuuta 2013

On another love, another love. All my tears would've been used off

                                          Äidiltä saatu enkeli
A little angel from mom
                                          Recent gets, A Game Of Thrones a gift from a friend
                                          More gets
                                         A calendar from mom~~
                                          Ketunhäntä avaimenperä, oon halunnu tollasta jo niin pitkään!!
Foxtail keychain, I've wanted one forever!!
                                Some going away gifts from my learn-in-job at Ciao! Caffe Columbus
        One more book
 A container for my glasses~~ Cute!!


 A bracelet from mom a long time ago, and a newer ring


 Ja tietysti muutama kuva mun naamasta XD Tekosyynä se että mun hiukset leikattiin lyhyeks kauan kauan sitten~~


And of course a few pics from my face XD The excuse is that my hair got cut a long, long time ago~~


More soon hopefully!!!!


Katori~~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti